The Accredited Agile Project Manager ™ (AAPM) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in Agile project management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Accredited Agile Project Manager status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in Agile project management is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a project manager to excel toward becoming an Accredited Agile Project Manager. Get this book and earn discounts off the certification fee. Take the challenges ahead with the Accredited Agile Project Manager ™ qualification.
IPMC ™ AAPM® Global Board of Standards issues the Accredited Agile Project Manager™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as an agile project manager or scrum master will not face any difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Degree or equivalent ii) 3+ years experience in agile Scrum project management / Scrum Master iii) Pass the AAPM examination
To qualify for the Accredited Agile Project Manager™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice ; Password will be provided to download the eBook once payment is received.
- Take the examination when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you have successfully registered in this course. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%. You will be given a second attempt at no additional charge should you fail in the examination.
Course fee: Includes Accredited Agile Project Manager certificate, APPM membership, Examination, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM® AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to take this course: Candidate with experience in Agile project management and familiar with Scrum Body of Knowledge is strongly encouraged to apply for this certification. Agile SCRUM project management is a methodology for managing software delivery that comes under the broader umbrella of agile project management. It provides a lightweight process framework that embraces iterative and incremental practices, helping organizations deliver working software more frequently. Projects progress via a series of iterations called Sprints; at the end of each Sprint the team produces a potential deliverable.
Content of the book:
The AGILE SCRUM Project Management : What is Agile Scrum Project Management, Scrum Principles, Aspects, and Processes, benefits of Agile against Waterfall SDLC method.
SCRUM Project Structure In this module we will be discussing the various facets of a Scrum project organization as well as core and non-core roles and how to form a high performance Scrum Teams, roles of team members, the artifacts, meetings, definitions and commonly used terminologies.
Initiating the Project This module includes the processes related to initiation of a project: Create Project Vision, Identify Scrum Master and Stakeholders, Form Scrum Team, Develop Epics, Create Prioritized Product Backlog, and Conduct Release Planning.
Planning and Estimating The Plan and Estimate phase consists of processes related to planning and estimating tasks, which include Create User Stories, Approve, Estimate, and Commit User Stories, Create Tasks, Estimate Tasks, and Create Sprint Backlog.
Implementation The Implement phase is related to the execution of the tasks and activities to create a project’s product. These activities include creating various deliverables, conducting Daily Standup Meetings, and grooming (i.e., reviewing, fine-tuning, and regularly updating) the Product Backlog at regular intervals.
Review and Retrospect The Review and Retrospect phase is concerned with reviewing the deliverables and the work that has been done and determining ways to improve the practices and methods used to do project work.
Release The Release phase emphasizes delivering the accepted deliverable to the customer and identifying, documenting, and internalizing the lessons learned during the project.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
- Developing Agile Project Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized project management body of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Agile Project Management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of Agile project management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of Agile project management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of project management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows Agile PM to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified Agile Project Manager in their organization.