Global Academy of Finance and Management® (GAFM) issues the Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ certification
Branch Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The branch manager is responsible for supervising and managing a bank branch. The branch manager will oversee financial reporting, hire and train staff, and grow branch revenue. Duties include managing and supervising employees, assisting customers, and providing excellent customer service. Below are the list of duties of a bank branch manager.
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch
- Manages and supervises department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
- Recruiting, vetting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Overseeing approvals of loans, lines of credit, and other fiscal plans
- Assisting with customer service and satisfaction
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Records and researches all financial information for analysis
- Oversees budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
- Documents and interprets complicated financial information for bank clients
- Advises on procedures and financial management as well as developing policies
- Oversees financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to branch finance
- Forecasts and plans according to fiscal needs
- Growing bank’s number of accounts
The Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ (ABBM) credential is a professional gold standard certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of knowledge in bank branch operations, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ status and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management ® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in the capacity as a Bank Branch Manager are encouraged to acquire this certification. A reference eBook will be provided to assist candidate in the examination. Take the challenges ahead with GAFM Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ certification.
Requirements: i) Degree or equivalent ii) 3+ years in banking operations iii) Pass the Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you’re ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Accredited Bank Branch Manager ™ certificate, membership, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
The Global Academy of Finance and Management® (GAFM) is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. Global Academy of Finance and Management® (GAFM) is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education and quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Individual with experience in bank operations or planning to pursue a career as a bank branch manager.
If you’re coming from Southern Africa Development Institute (SADI) web site or your place of residence is located in the Southern Africa region, please return to SADI web site to apply. Click here to return to SADI.
Southern Africa Development Institute is GAFM ACADEMY’s partner serving customers in the Southern Africa region.
As seen in the following international publications