The Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ (CCWM) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in crypto asset management, professional practice and ethical behaviour. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the certified Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ credential and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in the management of crypto investment instruments are encouraged to acquire this certification. A guide book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for an individual to excel toward becoming a Certified Crypto Wealth Manager. Take the challenges ahead with Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ certification.
GAFM Global Board of Standards issues the Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book.
Requirements: i) Degree ii) 3+ years experience in crypto asset management iii) Pass the Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ examination
- Investors are increasingly looking to add a bit of cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, to diversify their portfolios and capture some of the potential upside of this new asset class.
- Cryptocurrencies, however, can be esoteric and difficult to grasp for new adopters and many ordinary investors – including how to establish a wallet and transfer tokens securely.
- As a result, crypto asset management solutions are being created to help individuals and firms alike take advantage of crypto without having to worry about the ins and outs or technical procedures involved.
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the link to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Crypto Wealth Manager ™ certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
The GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
If you’re coming from Southern Africa Development Institute (SADI) web site or your place of residence is located in the Southern Africa region, please return to SADI web site to apply. Click here to return to SADI.
Southern Africa Development Institute is GAFM ACADEMY’s partner serving customers in the Southern Africa region.
As seen in the following international publications