The Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ (CHRA) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in Human Resources Analyst practices, and ethical behaviour. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ credential and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in human resources analysis is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for an individual to excel toward becoming a Certified Human Resources Analyst. Take the challenges ahead with Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ qualification.
GAFM Global Board of Standards issues the Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as HR Analyst / HR Manager will not face difficulty in taking the exam. Primary source of reference: Human Resource Body of Knowledge
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in human resources management iii) Pass the CHRA examination
To qualify for the Certified Human Resources Analyst™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the link to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Human Resources Analyst certificate, GAFM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
The GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR HR ANALYST
- Developing Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized human resources body of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Human Resource Analyst management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of human resources analyst.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of human resource management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of HR Analysis and management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows HR Analyst to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified HR Analyst in their companies.