Thank you for your interest in the Certified International Information Security Manager™ certification.
GAFM Global Board of Standards issues the Certified International Information Security Manager™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. If a guide book is not available, you may need to browse through videos available on YouTube if necessary however individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as information security officer / manager will not face difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in information security iii) Pass the CIISM examination
To qualify for the Certified International Information Security Manager™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the examination when you’re ready.
Examination: email us to request the password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you have successfully registered in this course. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified International Information Security Manager™ certificate, APPM membership certificate, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name:
2) Shipping Address:
3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate, as per the letter case indicated here)
4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to take this course: Candidate with experience in information security management is encouraged to apply for this certification.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
- Developing Information Security Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized body of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Information Security Management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of Information Security Management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of Information Security Management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of data analytics and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows Information Security Manager to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified Information Security Management personnel in their organization.
The Certified International Information Security Manager (CIISM) examination comprised of the following subjects: Information security governance, Risk management, Access control, Physical security, Security Architecture, Disaster recovery planning, Network security, Cryptography and Private Key Algorithms, Data and Application Security Issues