The Certified Operational Risk Manager ™ (CORM) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in operational risk management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Certified Operational Risk Manager status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in operational risk management is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a risk manager to excel toward becoming a Certified Operational Risk Manager. Get this book and earn discounts off the certification fee. Take the challenges ahead with a Certified Operational Risk Manager ™ qualification.
Benefits of becoming Certified in Operational Risk Management
· Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
· Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
· A framework for the development of your career.
· International recognition.
· Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
· Use of the post nominal CORM or Certified Operational Risk Manager ™
· Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
AAPM Board of Standards issues the Certified Operational Risk Manager ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as HR Analyst / HR Manager will not face difficulty in taking the exam. Primary source of reference: Human Resource Body of Knowledge
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in operational risk management iii) Pass the CORM examination
To qualify for the Certified Operational Risk Manager ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Operational Risk Manager certificate, AAPM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name:
2) Shipping Address:
3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate)
4) Mobile number:
The AAPM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM/GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION in OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- Developing Operational Risk Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the risk management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of Operational Risk Management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of Operational Risk Management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of operational risk management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations and business processes.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows risk manager to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified operational risk manager in their organization.