The Certified Project Risk Manager ™ (CPRM) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in project risk management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Certified Project Risk Manager status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in project risk management is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a risk manager to excel toward becoming a Certified Project Risk Manager. Get this book and earn discounts off the certification fee. Take the challenges ahead with a Certified Project Risk Manager ™ qualification.
Project Risk Manager Responsibilities
· Provide a methodology to identify and analyze the financial impact of loss to the organization as a result of inefficient project risk management.
· Examine the use of realistic and cost-effective method to identify project risk.
· Identify and prioritize risk in a project
· Capture risks and record them in a project risk register
· Allocate budgets for liabilities and contingencies.
· Monitor and control risks
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Certified Project Risk Manager ™ Online Examination
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as an project risk manager will not face difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in risk management iii) Pass the CPRM examination
To qualify for the Certified Project Risk Manager ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Download Password will be provided.
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the link to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Project Risk Manager certificate, APPM membership, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information: please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name:
2) Shipping Address:
3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate)
4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience in risk management is encouraged to apply for this certification.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR PROJECT RISK MANAGER
- Developing Project Risk Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the PROJECT Risk Management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of Risk Management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of PROJECT Risk Management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of project risk management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows project risk manager to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified project risk managers in their organization.