The Chartered Planning Engineer™ (Ch.PE) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in project planning and scheduling management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Chartered Planning Engineer status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in project planning and scheduling is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a professional engineer to progress toward becoming a Chartered Planning Engineer. Take the challenges ahead with a Chartered Planning Engineer ™ qualification.
Benefits of becoming chartered
- Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
- Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
- A framework for the development of your career.
- International recognition.
- Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
- Use of the post nominal Ch.PE or Chartered Planning Engineer ™
- Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Chartered Planning Engineer ™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as a planning engineer or project planner will not face any difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Degree in Engineering / equivalent ii) 3+ years experience as a planning engineer or equivalent iii) Pass the ChPE examination
To qualify for the Chartered Planning Engineer™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Password will be provided to download the eBook that you need as reference to pass the exam.
- Take the exam when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you have successfully registered in this course. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%. Past statistics recorded 100% passes in the examination. Your experience will determine your success in the exam.
Course fee: Includes Chartered Planning Engineer ™ certificate, APPM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience as a planning engineer, project planner, anyone with is involved in project management as a team player and supporting the project manager in planning and scheduling a project.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
- Developing Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of engineering.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of engineering.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of engineering and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows engineers to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified planning engineers on their projects.