The Chartered Planning Engineer ® (CPE) credential is a professional gold standard benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in project planning and scheduling, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Chartered Planning Engineer status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in project planning and scheduling are encouraged to acquire this certification. A Guide book shall assist you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a Planning Engineer to progress toward becoming a Chartered Planning Engineer. Take the challenges ahead with AAPM gold-standard Chartered Planning Engineer ® certification.
Benefits of becoming a Chartered Planning Engineer
- Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
- Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
- A framework for the development of your career.
- International recognition.
- Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
- Use of the post nominal CPE or Chartered Planning Engineer®
- Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Chartered Planning Engineer® Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book.
Requirements: i) Degree in Engineering / equivalent ii) 3+ years experience as a planning engineer or equivalent iii) Pass the CPE examination
To qualify for the Chartered Planning Engineer® certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice.
- Take the exam when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Chartered Planning Engineer certificate, APPM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience as a planning engineer across any industry.
As seen in the following international publications