Thank you for your interest in the Chartered Systems Engineer certification.
The Chartered Systems Engineer (Ch.PE) standard is a professional benchmark that demonstrates attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge, professional practice and ethical behaviour. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Ch.SE status and inclusion on the Register of AAPM Chartered Project Professionals.
Benefits of becoming chartered
- Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
- Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
- A framework for the development of your career.
- International recognition.
- Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
- Use of the post nominal Ch.SE or Chartered Systems Engineer ™
- Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Chartered Systems Engineer ™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book serve as a reference and may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as a systems engineer and in similar capacity will not have any difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Degree in ICT, Engineering or equivalent ii) 3+ years as a systems engineer or similar capacity iii) Pass the Ch.SE examination
To qualify for the Chartered Systems Engineer™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Password will be provided to download the eBook
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Chartered Systems Engineer certificate, APPM membership, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name:
2) Shipping Address:
3) Name to print on Certificate:
4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education and quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Individual with experience as a systems engineer in information technology, engineering, manufacturing, oil and gas, or any other engineering-related industry is strongly encouraged to apply.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
- Developing Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of system engineering.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of systems engineering.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of engineering and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows engineers to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified systems engineer on their projects.
Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Step 1: Earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Step 2: Gain Real-World Experience (3 years or more)
- Step 3: Become a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Step 4: Acquire Professional Certification.