ASCP Accredited Supply Chain Professional ™
AAPM International Board of Standards issues the ASCP Accredited Supply Chain Professional ™ certification
Supply chain management is an integral part of the business organizations and important for the success of the company. Due to the rapid advancement in technology, most of the business organizations are available online. The market is becoming competitive and thus increasing the role of supply chain management. Due to this reason, demand for supply chain management qualification is growing worldwide.
1. INCREASE CUSTOMER SERVICE : One of the most important supply chain roles and responsibilities is to manage the customer service. The customers should always get what they are looking for. Whether it is a product, solution to their issues or answers to their questions. The supply chain management team as to assure that the customer service platform is accessible 24/7 so the customers will feel connected to the organization they would like to do business with.
2. REDUCE PRODUCTION COST : The first and most important thing managers have to do is to reduce the production cost of the items. It is done by:
- Introducing machines in the industry.
- Buy the raw materials directly from the factories or the wholesale markets.
- Reduce the number of rejected or failed items.
- Increasing the efficiency of the workforce.
3. IMPROVE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS: It is a fact that the production cost of the products has to be reduced but at the same time, the quality of the items has to be enhanced. It has to be assured that the raw material and manufacturing of the items in high-class because only then to customers will be attracted. They have to be durable, reliable and long-lasting. The supply chain management team has to develop the best marketing strategies for the company to assure that their products will be present in the best possible way. The customers often decide whether they would buy a certain item or not by looking at the advertisements shared on different platforms.
The Accredited Supply Chain Professional (ASCP) credential is a professional accredited certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in supply chain management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Accredited Supply Chain Professional status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in supply chain management are encouraged to acquire this certification. The guide book shall assist candidate to pass in the ASCP examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a Supply Chain Manager to excel toward becoming the Accredited Supply Chain Professional. Take the challenges ahead with Accredited Supply Chain Professional ™ certification.
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book / slides presentation / video tutorial
Requirements: i) Degree in Logistics Management / Supply Chain Management or equivalent ii) 3+ years as a supply chain management or similar capacity iii) Pass the ASCP examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Accredited Supply Chain Professional ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Password will be provided to download the eBook
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you’re ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Accredited Supply Chain Professional certificate, APPM membership, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number
The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
This website and its content are the copyright of GAFM ACADEMY. ©GAFM ACADEMY All rights reserved. The Global Academy of Finance and Management® and The American Academy of Project Management® own all copyright. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it, publish it, or store it in your website or any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.