CAMC Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™
Money laundering and terrorist financing raise significant issues with regard to prevention, detection and prosecution. Sophisticated techniques used to launder money and finance terrorism add to the complexity of these issues. Such sophisticated techniques may involve different types of financial institutions; multiple financial transactions; the use of intermediaries, such as financial advisers, accountants, shell corporations and other service providers; transfers to, through and from different countries; and the use of different financial instruments and other kinds of value-storing assets.
Money laundering is illegal because it allows criminals to profit from crime, and it usually involves more than one illegal step to take place. Having travelled through a number of financial transactions, the proceeds of the crime are now fully integrated into the financial system and can be used for any purpose. Money laundering is done through three stages: placement, layering, and integration.
An Anti-money Laundering Consultant also known as an AML Consultant, AML Analyst, or AML Surveillance Analyst has multiple responsibilities including helping monitor and limit suspicious bank transactions. They often provide identification services for a bank or other financial institution to reduce the risk of a bad transaction. Good AML Consultant have typically worked in multiple parts of the business. They are certified by accredited professional body, and have a great understanding of the firm’s products and services; and understand transaction types, including the typical customer level interactions.
Roles of AML Consultant
- Collect and examine financial statements and documents to assist in identifying unusual transaction patterns
- Create new case files as needed based on suspicious activity
- Help the AML team to track and complete case files to investigate suspicious activity
- Prepare and review file documents for AML investigations
- Coordinate with the AML team to ensure transactions are appropriately documented
- Perform periodic reviews of the company’s high risk customers
- Stay current on company and government AML compliance rules and regulations
The CAMC Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™ charter is a gold-standard certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in combating money laundering, professional practice and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™ certification and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management® GAFM Certified / Chartered Professional. Take the challenges ahead with Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™ certification.
Global Academy of Finance and Management® International Board of Standards issues the Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of video tutorial
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in research, business, accounting or criminal justice ii) at least 3 years of experience in banking associated with risk & compliance.
Certification in risk and compliance will help to obtain an exemption in the examination. You may secure CCP Certified Compliance Professional certification from GAFM® to qualify for exemption.
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Course delivery: 1) Course material will not be provided if you are exempted from the examination based upon your past work experiences. 2) If your experience is not sufficient to qualify for the exemption, we shall provide you with video tutorial to assist you with the examination.
Examination: email to request the link to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant ™ certificate, examination fee, and shipping. This certification comes with a free 2-year membership with GAFM.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
- Full Name 2. Shipping Address 3. Name to print of Certificates 4. Mobile number
Welcome to GAFM®/IBS Global Academy of Finance and Management ® International Board of Standards.
Our International Board of Standards Accreditation council is located in the EU and USA. Our Certification Body regulates the standards for certification and accredited education criteria for qualified training and degree programs which are a direct path to our certifications. The Board of Standards awards designations and board certification in the finance, accounting, risk, economics, and management consulting areas. The AAFM/IBS is TUV Accredited and ISO Certified for Quality and Training.
Because our certifications and designation requirements are based on accredited-earned degrees and exams from the best global degree programs, our standards are unmatched. Thus we confer designations which are based on accredited degrees, training, education and qualified exams.
The GAFM® was established in 1996 by the original founders of the Chartered Graduate Leadership Society. Our Advisory Board is composed of members from over 50 nations including: CEOs, Executives, Professors, Deans, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
Types of GAFM ® Certifications: Our Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: management, engineering, human resources, quality, financial engineering, accounting, management consulting, risk management, communications, procurement, logistics, construction, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited training exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. See our list of Certifications
GAFM ® Standards: Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since our inception, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance based on: accredited education, exams, assessment, ISO Standards, education, ethics, and continuing education. Experience: Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
GAFM ® International Governance: The GAFM IBS is a US & European based council for certification standards with governance and management offices located in the USA. Our standards council and international offshore certification body confers credentials from the GAFM IBS Board.
GAFM ® Accreditation and Quality Assurance: GAFM is accredited by the TUV Austria and certified with both ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 29990 recognition (Learning Services for Education and Training). GAFM is the First US/EU based organization to achieve this global accreditation. Also, the GAFM was the first to effect a direct legal articulation with a government recognized national business accreditation agency for certification standards. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab League’s Academy for over 20 Arab Nations.
GAFM ® Quality: Also obtaining the ISO 9001: 2008, GAFM continues to forge ahead to ensure the quality of its programs. Therefore, GAFM is honored to be the first private certification body in EU and the USA to have obtained the ISO 29990: 2010 Learning Services for Certification Education, Professional Development, and Training.
GAFM® is ISO 29990 Certified – The objective of ISO 29990:2010 is to provide a model for quality professional practice and performance, and a common reference for learning service providers (LSPs) and their clients in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education, training and development. The standard encourages a focus on the learner and the results of the process, and emphasizes the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
GAFM ® Applications: Individuals who desire board certification, may apply to the Academy and petition for membership, certification and fellow status.
GAFM ® Top Certification Programs and Federally Protected Trademarks
• AMC Accredited Management Consultant ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4337599
• CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Hong Kong Trademark. # 302300336
• CPE Certified Planning Engineer is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CHR Certified in Human Resources is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® is a USA and International Trademark in the European Community Reg. # 010772176
• MFP ® Master Financial Planner ® Charter Designation and Board Certification ® is also a Registered Trademark. # 4009142
• AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4025416
• AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4182137
• CTEP Chartered Trust and Estate Planner ® is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. US United States Trademark Registration Number 4596129
• ChE Chartered Economist ® is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• MQM Master of Quality Management is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® – Trademark PRC Asia/China/Provincial Trademarks
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
For more than 10 years, ACBSP and GAFM have benefited from a mutual articulation agreement. The current agreement between ACBSP and GAFM International Board of Standards states:
- All ACBSP baccalaureate/graduate degree schools that have attained accredited status will be officially recognized by the GAFM with an educational and degree path toward certification eligibility.
- ACBSP accredited business school programs are recognized as GAFM/AAPM eligible programs for credentials listed at GAFM.COM.MY
This website and its content are the copyright of GAFM ACADEMY. ©GAFM ACADEMY All rights reserved. The Global Academy of Finance and Management® and The American Academy of Project Management® own all copyright. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it, publish it, or store it in your website or any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.