Certified Quality Planner ™ (CQP)
The Certified Quality Planner ™ (CQP) credential is a gold standard benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in quality assurance, quality management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Certified Quality Planner status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in quality planning, quality assurance, or quality management are encouraged to acquire this certification. A guide book shall assist you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a Quality Planner to excel toward becoming a Certified Quality Planner. Take the challenges ahead with AAPM® Certified Quality Planner ™ certification. This certification is applicable for QA role in information technology, manufacturing, engineering, construction, oil and gas, and across any other industry that involved development of a product or delivery of services.
Career: Quality Planning Engineer
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Certified Quality Planner ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book.
Requirements: i) Degree or equivalent ii) 3+ years experience as Quality Assurance officer iii) Pass the CQP examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Certified Quality Planner ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment
- Take the examination when you’re ready.
Examination: email us to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. The examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Quality Planner ™ certificate, APPM membership certificate, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
Quality Planning Engineer
Job Summary: The Quality Planning Engineer will develop, implement, and manage the inspection analysis (IA) activities in a manufacturing facility.
- Develops and implements an inspection analysis (IA) system that sets standardized inspection criteria, ensuring consistent IA processes across the facility.
- Drafts or facilitates the drafting of IA guidelines, instructions, and other reference documentation to ensure the process incorporates and addresses pertinent customer, company, and government criteria and standards.
- Provides interpretive guidance and support when questions arise.
- Oversees IA preparations and/or revisions for work in process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of inspection analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Certified Quality Planner certificate
- Prior experience as a quality engineer or a quality engineering supervisor preferred.
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® and GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
For more than 10 years, ACBSP and GAFM have benefited from a mutual articulation agreement. The current agreement between ACBSP and GAFM International Board of Standards states:
- All ACBSP baccalaureate/graduate degree schools that have attained accredited status will be officially recognized by the GAFM with an educational and degree path toward certification eligibility.
- ACBSP accredited business school programs are recognized as GAFM/AAPM eligible programs for credentials listed at GAFM.COM.MY