ChPA Chartered Political Analyst ™
Political Analysts, also known as Political Scientists study the development of political systems, research various political subjects, including foreign relations, policies, and ideologies, and collect and analyze data in order to forecast and understand political trends. A political analyst perform researches regarding political systems, develops political theories based on analysis of historical documents and statistics, and advises national leaders or senior management about a foreign government’s goals/policy and their implication for the government or the company.
Political analysts may work for government institutions; non-governmental organizations, media houses, political parties, or multinational organizations that want to stay abreast of political trends and foreign policy that may impact their organization. The political analyst job description may entail working with clients to design survey programs, set research goals, and manage the logistics of projects, and report results.
Roles of a Political Analyst
- Researching political systems, foreign relations, government laws and regulations, and political ideologies and evaluating the effects of these on political, social, and economic spheres.
- Collecting data from various sources, such as historical documents, public opinion surveys, and election results to develop and test political theories.
- Using statistical data to analyze and interpret research findings.
- Forecasting political, economic, and social trends.
- Formulating reports, presentations, and/or publishing articles on research findings for various stakeholders to review.
- Monitoring current political events (local and international), policy and legislation changes, and other issues relevant to their work.
- Staying up to date with local and international political trends and developments.
- Raising public awareness of political issues.
- Establishing contacts and sources for future research opportunities.
ChPA Chartered Political Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration, degree in International Relations or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Political Analyst, or in a similar role within a political or government department.
Other skills requirements
- Communication skills: It is essential that Political Analysts has exceptional writing skills and can comprehend and convey statistical information to people without a technical background. Also, they may also be required to explain the survey methodology utilized in a research; hence, it is crucial that they have great verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills and attention to detail: It is also important that Political Analyst work with others to achieve a goal within stipulated time-frame and also ensure a high degree of accuracy at all times.
- Analytical skills: It is crucial that a Political Analyst can scrutinize issues, policies, and legislations, and public opinion critically both on a strategic and tactical level to determine their implication for the government or organization they represent. Political Analyst must be able to work with large data sets and separate important information from irrelevant ones.
Getting certified as a Political Analyst does not make you a politician, it is just one of the milestones that you need to achieve in your career toward becoming a politician.
The ChPA Chartered Political Analyst ™ is a professional gold standard certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge associated with political analyst, professional practice and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the ChPA Chartered Political Analyst ™ credential and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management® Certified / Chartered Professional.
GAFM International Board of Standards issues the ChPA Chartered Political Analyst ™ certification
BY INVITATION ONLY
To qualify for the ChPA Chartered Political Analyst ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
Course fee: Includes ChPA Chartered Political Analyst ™ certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name, Shipping address, Name to print on certificate, Mobile number
Welcome to GAFM®/IBS Global Academy of Finance and Management ® International Board of Standards.
Our International Board of Standards Accreditation council is located in the EU and USA. Our Certification Body regulates the standards for certification and accredited education criteria for qualified training and degree programs which are a direct path to our certifications. The Board of Standards awards designations and board certification in the finance, accounting, risk, economics, and management consulting areas. The AAFM/IBS is TUV Accredited and ISO Certified for Quality and Training.
Because our certifications and designation requirements are based on accredited-earned degrees and exams from the best global degree programs, our standards are unmatched. Thus we confer designations which are based on accredited degrees, training, education and qualified exams.
The GAFM® was established in 1996 by the original founders of the Chartered Graduate Leadership Society. Our Advisory Board is composed of members from over 50 nations including: CEOs, Executives, Professors, Deans, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
Types of GAFM ® Certifications: Our Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: management, engineering, human resources, quality, financial engineering, accounting, management consulting, risk management, communications, procurement, logistics, construction, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited training exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. See our list of Certifications
GAFM ® Standards: Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since our inception, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance based on: accredited education, exams, assessment, ISO Standards, education, ethics, and continuing education. Experience: Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
GAFM ® International Governance: The GAFM IBS is a US & European based council for certification standards with governance and management offices located in the USA. Our standards council and international offshore certification body confers credentials from the GAFM IBS Board.
GAFM ® Accreditation and Quality Assurance: GAFM is accredited by the TUV Austria and certified with both ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 29990 recognition (Learning Services for Education and Training). GAFM is the First US/EU based organization to achieve this global accreditation. Also, the GAFM was the first to effect a direct legal articulation with a government recognized national business accreditation agency for certification standards. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab League’s Academy for over 20 Arab Nations.
GAFM ® Quality: Also obtaining the ISO 9001: 2008, GAFM continues to forge ahead to ensure the quality of its programs. Therefore, GAFM is honored to be the first private certification body in EU and the USA to have obtained the ISO 29990: 2010 Learning Services for Certification Education, Professional Development, and Training.
GAFM® is ISO 29990 Certified – The objective of ISO 29990:2010 is to provide a model for quality professional practice and performance, and a common reference for learning service providers (LSPs) and their clients in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education, training and development. The standard encourages a focus on the learner and the results of the process, and emphasizes the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
GAFM ® Applications: Individuals who desire board certification, may apply to the Academy and petition for membership, certification and fellow status.
GAFM ® Top Certification Programs and Federally Protected Trademarks
• AMC Accredited Management Consultant ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4337599
• CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Hong Kong Trademark. # 302300336
• CPE Certified Planning Engineer is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CHR Certified in Human Resources is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® is a USA and International Trademark in the European Community Reg. # 010772176
• MFP ® Master Financial Planner ® Charter Designation and Board Certification ® is also a Registered Trademark. # 4009142
• AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4025416
• AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4182137
• CTEP Chartered Trust and Estate Planner ® is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. US United States Trademark Registration Number 4596129
• ChE Chartered Economist ® is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• MQM Master of Quality Management is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® – Trademark PRC Asia/China/Provincial Trademarks
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
For more than 10 years, ACBSP and GAFM have benefited from a mutual articulation agreement. The current agreement between ACBSP and GAFM International Board of Standards states:
- All ACBSP baccalaureate/graduate degree schools that have attained accredited status will be officially recognized by the GAFM with an educational and degree path toward certification eligibility.
- ACBSP accredited business school programs are recognized as GAFM/AAPM eligible programs for credentials listed at GAFM.COM.MY
This website and its content are the copyright of GAFM ACADEMY. ©GAFM ACADEMY All rights reserved. The Global Academy of Finance and Management® and The American Academy of Project Management® own all copyright. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it, publish it, or store it in your website or any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.