CSA Chartered Security Manager ™
The CSA Chartered Security Manager ™ credential is a professional gold standard certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of experience and industry knowledge in financial securities, professional practice and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the CSA Chartered Security Manager ™ credential and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with 3+ years of experience in compliance and possess high ethical standards and honesty are encouraged to acquire this certification.
A securities manager gathers and interprets data about securities, companies, corporate strategies, economies or financial markets. Securities manager are sometimes called financial manager, equity manager or investment manager.
Who can apply? If you have working experience associated with the management of financial securities, financial instruments or financial assets, e.g. stocks, bonds, money market securities , or held positions as security manager, research manager, equity manager, investment manager, derivatives manager, or related roles you are eligible to apply.
GAFM International Board of Standards issues the CSA Chartered Security Manager ™ certification
Course delivery: video tutorial only
Requirements: i. Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience associated with financial securities iii) Pass the examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the CSA Chartered Security Manager ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the link to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes CSA Chartered Security Manager ™ certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name, Shipping address, Name to print on certificate, Mobile number
Welcome to GAFM®/IBS Global Academy of Finance and Management ® International Board of Standards.
Our International Board of Standards Accreditation council is located in the EU and USA. Our Certification Body regulates the standards for certification and accredited education criteria for qualified training and degree programs which are a direct path to our certifications. The Board of Standards awards designations and board certification in the finance, accounting, risk, economics, and management consulting areas. The AAFM/IBS is TUV Accredited and ISO Certified for Quality and Training.
Because our certifications and designation requirements are based on accredited-earned degrees and exams from the best global degree programs, our standards are unmatched. Thus we confer designations which are based on accredited degrees, training, education and qualified exams.
The GAFM® was established in 1996 by the original founders of the Chartered Graduate Leadership Society. Our Advisory Board is composed of members from over 50 nations including: CEOs, Executives, Professors, Deans, and industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in the business and management industries.
Types of GAFM ® Certifications: Our Standards Policy Board awards specialized board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of: management, engineering, human resources, quality, financial engineering, accounting, management consulting, risk management, communications, procurement, logistics, construction, and consulting fields to qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited training exams & education, government recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience. See our list of Certifications
GAFM ® Standards: Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since our inception, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance based on: accredited education, exams, assessment, ISO Standards, education, ethics, and continuing education. Experience: Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
GAFM ® International Governance: The GAFM IBS is a US & European based council for certification standards with governance and management offices located in the USA. Our standards council and international offshore certification body confers credentials from the GAFM IBS Board.
GAFM ® Accreditation and Quality Assurance: GAFM is accredited by the TUV Austria and certified with both ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 29990 recognition (Learning Services for Education and Training). GAFM is the First US/EU based organization to achieve this global accreditation. Also, the GAFM was the first to effect a direct legal articulation with a government recognized national business accreditation agency for certification standards. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab League’s Academy for over 20 Arab Nations.
GAFM ® Quality: Also obtaining the ISO 9001: 2008, GAFM continues to forge ahead to ensure the quality of its programs. Therefore, GAFM is honored to be the first private certification body in EU and the USA to have obtained the ISO 29990: 2010 Learning Services for Certification Education, Professional Development, and Training.
GAFM® is ISO 29990 Certified – The objective of ISO 29990:2010 is to provide a model for quality professional practice and performance, and a common reference for learning service providers (LSPs) and their clients in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education, training and development. The standard encourages a focus on the learner and the results of the process, and emphasizes the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
GAFM ® Applications: Individuals who desire board certification, may apply to the Academy and petition for membership, certification and fellow status.
GAFM ® Top Certification Programs and Federally Protected Trademarks
• AMC Accredited Management Consultant ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4337599
• CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Hong Kong Trademark. # 302300336
• CPE Certified Planning Engineer is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CHR Certified in Human Resources is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® is a USA and International Trademark in the European Community Reg. # 010772176
• MFP ® Master Financial Planner ® Charter Designation and Board Certification ® is also a Registered Trademark. # 4009142
• AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4025416
• AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® is a registered Trademark of the IBS – Board of Standards Trademark. # 4182137
• CTEP Chartered Trust and Estate Planner ® is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. US United States Trademark Registration Number 4596129
• ChE Chartered Economist ® is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• MQM Master of Quality Management is a Registered Trademark of the IBS GAFM. in the US United States Trademark Registration
• CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® – Trademark PRC Asia/China/Provincial Trademarks
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
For more than 10 years, ACBSP and GAFM have benefited from a mutual articulation agreement. The current agreement between ACBSP and GAFM International Board of Standards states:
- All ACBSP baccalaureate/graduate degree schools that have attained accredited status will be officially recognized by the GAFM with an educational and degree path toward certification eligibility.
- ACBSP accredited business school programs are recognized as GAFM/AAPM eligible programs for credentials listed at GAFM.COM.MY