What is the role of a Systems Engineer?
Systems Engineers implement, support, maintain, and manage IT services, including networking, IT security, email, and disaster recovery. Systems Engineers provide advanced technical support for desktop, server, and networking issues. Systems Engineers ensure all IT services are properly maintained and upgraded, including anti-virus, backups, imaging, and patching. Systems Engineers provide subject matter expertise for both hardware and software.
- Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Install and configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources
- Design and implement security systems and redundant backups to maintain data safety
- Write custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention
Chartered Systems Engineer ™ Ch.SE
The Chartered Systems Engineer ™ standard is a professional benchmark that demonstrates attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in systems engineering, professional practice and ethical behaviour. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Ch.SE status and inclusion in the Register of the American Academy of Project Management Certified/Chartered Project Professionals. Take the challenges ahead with the prestigious Chartered Systems Engineer ™ certification.
Benefits of becoming a Chartered Systems Engineer
- Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
- Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
- A framework for the development of your career.
- International recognition.
- Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
- Use of the post nominal Ch.SE or Chartered Systems Engineer ™
- Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Chartered Systems Engineer ™ Certification
Requirements: i) Degree in ICT, Engineering or equivalent ii) 3+ years as a systems engineer or similar capacity iii) Pass the Ch.SE examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Chartered Systems Engineer™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Chartered Systems Engineer certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name to print on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education and quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Individuals with experience as a systems engineer in information technology, engineering, manufacturing, oil and gas, or any other engineering-related industry are strongly encouraged to apply.
The GAFM International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality. GAFM is listed as “International Board of Standards” in CHEA/CIQG.
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
For more than 10 years, ACBSP and GAFM have benefited from a mutual articulation agreement. The current agreement between ACBSP and GAFM International Board of Standards states:
- All ACBSP baccalaureate/graduate degree schools that have attained accredited status will be officially recognized by the GAFM with an educational and degree path toward certification eligibility.
- ACBSP accredited business school programs are recognized as GAFM/AAPM eligible programs for credentials listed at GAFM.COM.MY
As seen in the following international publications