Ch.TE Chartered Test Engineer ™
The Ch.TE Chartered Test Engineer ™ credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in testing, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Chartered Test Engineer status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in testing is encouraged to acquire this certification.
What is a Test Engineer?
Test Engineers inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle. Depending on the product, they may use different criteria to check quality, such as functionality, durability, safety and speed.
What does a Test Engineer do?
The role of Test Engineers is to thoroughly check materials, procedures and mechanical or electrical systems to ensure that customers get high-quality, functional products. They run tests on various components and features in order to identify and fix technical issues. Experienced Test Engineers might also be responsible for training and managing junior team members.
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards)
- Inspect raw materials and machinery to identify defects and malfunctions
- Monitor all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed
- Run quality controls on components and final products
- Develop test environments and test cases for all mechanical and electrical systems
- Analyze test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Document technical issues and solutions
- Build automated testing systems for regular checks
- Ensure our products and procedures meet industry standards (e.g. ISO)
AAPM International Board of Standards issues the Chartered Test Engineer ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book / slides presentation / video tutorial
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in testing iii) Pass the examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Ch.TE Chartered Test Engineer ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI) below, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a latest copy of your C.V.
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the examination when you’re ready.
Examination: email us to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. The examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Chartered Test Engineer ™ certificate, APPM membership certificate, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to: email@example.com
1) Full Name 2) Shipping Address 3) Name to print on Certificate 4) Mobile number
The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.