ChPM® Chartered Accredited Project Manager ®
The ChPM® Chartered Accredited Project Manager ® certification is the latest edition of The American Academy of Project Management® ISO 21001 accreditation standards in project management professional certification. The Chartered Project Management professional certification demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge and experience in Project Management, professional practice and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Chartered Accredited Project Manager ® status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® AAPM Chartered Professionals. Individuals with several years of experience in project management are encouraged to acquire this prestigious certification. A guide book shall assist candidates to pass in the Chartered Accredited Project Manager® examination besides providing a good source of reference for a professional to work towards becoming a Chartered Accredited Project Manager. Take the challenges ahead with our exclusive globally recognized Chartered Accredited Project Manager ® certification.
Roles of a Project Manager
- Develop and implement project management programs which contain the details of a project
- Establish realistic goals and implement action plans for achieving set objectives
- Guide and direct project team members to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure availability of financial, material and human resources required to successfully complete a project
- Evaluate the progress of a project to detect limitations or faults in order to seek solutions to a more efficient process
- Monitor industry trends to identify changes in project strategies, tools, terminology and to adjust accordingly
- Develop internal communication strategies useful in ensuring communication between various departments of an organization
- Use specialized tools and techniques to delegate and ensure even distribution of tasks to project team members
- Oversee the recruiting and orienting of project personnel to ensure a capable workforce
- Prepare annual budgets, schedule expenditure, and initiate corrective action to meet financial objectives
- Participate in educational programs to update job knowledge and expand personal network
- Motivate team members to meet project goals by effectively carrying out their responsibilities
- Proffer solutions effective in meeting set targets and satisfying client requirements
- Conduct feasibility studies and oversee the selection of vendors
- Manage every aspect of a project, including its planning, communication, risk assessment, and resources.
- Education and Training: To become a chartered project manager, you require a Bachelor’s degree in project management or in a related discipline. A Master’s degree in the same field is also required for the job. Several years of experience in people and resource management are essential to the position.
- Certification: Completing a Chartered Accredited Project Manager certification program from The American Academy of Project Management.
- Leadership Skill: Senior project managers are able to direct the operations of a project unit to ensure set goals are achieved
- Communication skill: They communicate with project managers to relay information about a project to team members
- Problem-solving skill: They apply project management principles and methodologies in seeking solutions to project problems.
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book and slides presentation.
Requirements: i) Degree or equivalent ii) 3+ years experience in project management iii) Pass the Chartered Accredited Project Manager ® examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the ChPM® certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the examination when you’re ready. Examination: 40 multiple choices, passing grade 70%
Examination: email us to request the password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam.
Course fee: Includes Chartered Accredited Project Manager ® certificate, APPM membership certificate, Examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.