Master Project Planner™ (MPP)
The Master Project Planner™ (MPP) certification is a professional credential that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in project planning, professional practice, and ethical behavior. This credential is commonly associated with Project Planner in Construction / Engineering industry. It forms the basis of the assessment that individual must pass to gain the certified Master Project Planner credential and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in project planning are encouraged to acquire this certification. A Guide book shall assist candidates to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference to excel toward becoming a Master Project Planner. Take the challenges ahead with the Master Project Planner ™ certification.
PROJECT PLANNER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and define project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
- Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
- Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Ensure appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Ensure required project data and information are conveyed to project teams.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
- Lead development of baseline schedule and support Project Manager in Integrated Baseline Review.
- Gather actual data, update project schedule and develop reliable schedule forecast with support from project team.
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book.
Requirements: i) Degree or equivalent ii) 3+ years experience in project planning iii) Pass the MPP examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Master Project Planner ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Master Project Planner ™ certificate, APPM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience as a planning engineer or project planner in construction industry or engineering.
The GAFM International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality. GAFM is listed as “International Board of Standards” in CHEA/CIQG.
Founded in 1988, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a global business education accrediting body and the first organization to offer accreditation to all levels of collegiate business educational degree programs from associate to doctoral. ACBSP ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence. By evaluating aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support, ACBSP assesses whether or not business programs offer a rigorous educational experience and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
For more than 10 years, ACBSP and GAFM have benefited from a mutual articulation agreement. The current agreement between ACBSP and GAFM International Board of Standards states:
- All ACBSP baccalaureate/graduate degree schools that have attained accredited status will be officially recognized by the GAFM with an educational and degree path toward certification eligibility.
- ACBSP accredited business school programs are recognized as GAFM/AAPM eligible programs for credentials listed at GAFM.COM.MY
As seen in the following international publications