IRSHAD HR Consulting established collaboration with GAFM ACADEMY to offer the Certified Advanced Leadership Expert (CALE) certification. CALE is a registered credential and trademark of the Global Academy of Finance and Management. CALE is offered as a corporate training program, kindly contact IRSHAD for details.
The Certified Advanced Leadership Expert ™ (CALE) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of knowledge in managerial and leadership management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Certified Advanced Leadership Expert status and inclusion in the Register of The Global Academy of Finance and Management ® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in leadership management are encouraged to acquire this certification. Take the challenges ahead with the Certified Advanced Leadership Expert certification.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Team Leaders, Project Managers, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Executives and Team Members and anyone who will be responsible for managing teams or individuals.
Method of Delivery
This is a highly interactive course based on the application of theoretical concepts of leadership to practical situations that faced by newly appointed managers. Participants will work in small groups throughout the course to apply the learning to real issues and leadership challenges. Practical exercises and case studies will be used extensively during the course.
Course Benefits: By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Be a leader with a vision, not just a manager
- Look beyond the leadership stereotypes
- Understand Situational Leadership Know thyself
- Influence with passion and empower others to act
- Increase the performance of your team by setting objectives, expectations and goals
- Communicate with confidence and clarity so you are always understood Use creative problem solving & decision making methods
- Improve your influence by developing listening and questioning skills Give feedback to inspire greater performance with engagement and buy in
- Identify and manage conflict within the team
- Appreciate the importance of organization culture and the leader’s role in establishing it
- Understand key success factors for successful roll-out of Management of Change in dynamic organizations