The Master Construction Project Manager™ (MCPM) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in construction project management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Master Construction Project Manager status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in construction project management is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a professional engineer to excel toward becoming a Master Construction Project Manager. Get this book and earn discounts off the certification fee. Take the challenges ahead with a Master Construction Project Manager ™ qualification.
Benefits of becoming chartered
- Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
- Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
- A framework for the development of your career.
- International recognition.
- Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
- Use of the post nominal MCPM or Master Construction Project Manager ™
- Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Master Construction Project Manager ™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. If a guide book is not available, you may need to browse through videos available on YouTube if necessary however individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as a Construction Project Manager will not face difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in construction projects iii) Pass the MCPM examination
To qualify for the Master Construction Project Manager™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Download Password will be provided once payment is received
- Take the examination when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you have successfully registered in this course. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%. You will be given a second attempt should you fail in the examination.
Course fee: inclusive of Master Construction Project Manager™ certificate, APPM membership, examination, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Individual with experience as a project manager in construction project management.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
- Developing Construction Project Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized project management body of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Construction Project Management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of construction project management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of Construction project management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of project management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows Construction PM to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified Construction Project Manager in their organization.
Corporate training, email to: email@example.com