Thank you for your interest in the Master HR Manager certification.
The goal of this certification is to provide enough information about each of the functional areas of human resource management to enable candidates in either situation to find what they need to prepare themselves for successfully completing the exam. There are more than 22,000 books related to human resources listed on Amazon.com alone, and there is obviously no way that I can cover all the aspects of HR in a single book. So we have organized the information around the test specifications (test specs) established by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
GAFM Global Board of Standards issues the Master HR Manager ™ Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as HR Manager will not face difficulty in taking the exam. Primary source of reference: Human Resource Body of Knowledge
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in human resources management iii) Pass the MHRM examination
To qualify for the Master HR Manager ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Master HR Manager certificate, GAFM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name:
2) Shipping Address:
3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate)
4) Mobile number:
The GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR HR MANAGER
- Developing Human Resources Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized human resources body of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the human resources management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of HR Management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of human resources management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of HR management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows HR Manager to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified HR Manager in their organization.
Human Resource Body of Knowledge
- Employment, Placement, and Personnel Planning
Training and Development
Compensation and Benefits
Health, Safety, and Security
Employee and Labor Relations