The Master Project Planner™ (MPP) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in project planning, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Master Project Planner status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in project planning is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a Project Planner to excel toward becoming a Master Project Planner. Get this book and earn discounts off the certification fee. Take the challenges ahead with the Master Project Planner ™ qualification.
Benefits of becoming a Master Project Planner
· Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
· Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
· A framework for the development of your career.
· International recognition.
· Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
· Use of the post nominal MPP or Master Project Planner™
· Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Master Project Planner ™ (MPP) Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as a planning engineer or project planner will not face any difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Degree in Engineering or equivalent ii) 3+ years experience in project planning iii) Pass the MPP examination
To qualify for the Master Project Planner ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Password will be provided to download the eBook
- Take the exam when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you have successfully registered in this course. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Master Project Planner ™ certificate, APPM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping. (Please mention if you are responding to a promotion in order to obtain the offered price)
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience as a planning engineer, project planner, anyone involved with project management as a team player and supporting the project manager in planning and scheduling a project.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
- Developing project planning skills through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of project planning.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of project planning and scheduling.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of project planning and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows planning engineers to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified project planner on their projects.
Corporate training, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org