The Registered Administrative Professional ™ (RAP) is a professional certification for individuals with skills and experience in office administrative functions. These skills include office administration, events coordination, time management, resource management, office applications, and business communication. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Registered Administrative Professional status and inclusion in the Register of The GAFM Academy of Finance and Management ® Directory of Certified Professionals.
Stand out above the rest with the accredited Registered Administrative Professional certification and get noticed by top recruiters.
Role of Administrative Officer
Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. The duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Officer typically include:
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Occasionally travelling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current with necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
Study method: e-Book
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience iii) Pass the examination
Examination: 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: includes the Registered Administrative Professional certificate, endorsement training certificate, and certification card.
To apply: CLICK HERE
GAFM IBS International Board of Certification Standards, ISO 29990 ISO 9001 quality standards, ACBSP, CHEA, and many other reputable organizations recognized GAFM certification credentials.
GAFM / AAPM Certificates are recognized in over 140 countries. It is the ultimate passport to global job opportunities worldwide. Do not waste money on cheap and worthless certificates.
Your investment is well spent. Reasonably priced with a certification card, e-book, professional globally-recognized certificate, and an accredited training certificate.
This website and its content are the copyright of GAFM ACADEMY. ©GAFM ACADEMY All rights reserved. The Global Academy of Finance and Management® and The American Academy of Project Management® own all copyright. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it, publish it or store it in your website or any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.