The Registered Business Analyst ™ (RBA) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical competencies in business analysis and requirements management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Registered Business Analyst status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in business analysis and requirements management are encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for an individual to excel toward becoming a Registered Business Analyst. Take the challenges ahead with a Registered Business Analyst ™ qualification.
GAFM Global Board of Standards issues the Registered Business Analyst ™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. Individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as a business analyst will not face difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in business analysis iii) Pass the RBA examination
To qualify for the Registered Business Analyst ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Registered Business Analyst certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. GAFM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience as a business analyst is encouraged to apply for this certification.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Developing Business Analysis and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized Business Analysis Body of Knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the business analyst profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of business analysis.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of business analysis.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of business analysis and commitment to stay current on new business analysis processes.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows Business Analyst to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and Business Analyst in their organization.