The Registered Facilities Manager ™ (RFM) credential is a professional accredited certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in facilities management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Registered Facilities Manager status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in facilities management is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the RFM examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for a facilities manager to excel toward becoming an accredited Registered Facilities Manager. Take the challenges ahead with accredited Registered Facilities Manager ™ certification.
IPMC ™ AAPM Global Board of Standards issues the Registered Facilities Manager ™ Online Certification
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book, this book may not be provided for some courses. If a guide book is not available, you may need to browse through videos available on YouTube if necessary however individual with sufficient experience while performing his/her role as facility manager, maintenance engineer, will not face difficulty in taking the exam.
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in facilities management iii) Pass the RFM examination
To qualify for the Registered Facilities Manager™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice; Download the eBook (password will be provided once payment is received)
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Registered Facilities Manager™ certificate, membership certificate, examination, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate) 4) Mobile number:
The AAPM AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ® GAFM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Individual with experience in facility management that include maintenance of buildings, property, data center, airport, hotel, hospital, and many other facilities is encouraged to apply for this certification.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
- Developing Facility Management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Facilities Management profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of Facilities Management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of Facilities Management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of facilities management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations and business processes.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows facility manager to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified facility manager in their organization.