The Registered Professional Secretary™ (RPS) credential is a professional accredited certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of knowledge in secretarial management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Registered Professional Secretary status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in secretarial management is encouraged to acquire this certification. This book shall guide you to pass in the Registered Professional Secretary examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for an individual to excel toward becoming an accredited Registered Professional Secretary. Take the challenges ahead with a Registered Professional Secretary ™ certification.
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience in secretarial management / office administration iii) Pass the RPS examination
To qualify for the Registered Professional Secretary ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the Password to the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Although you can take the exam at anytime we encourage you to complete the exam within 10 days from the date you download the eBook. Examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Registered Professional Secretary certificate, AAPM membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: (indicate the name that you wish to print on the certificate, as per the letter case indicated here)
4) Mobile number:
The AAPM/IBS International Board of Standards is the first graduate global Board of Standards for project management industry professionals to earn Accreditation under the TUV-OE European Standards for ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 29990 Certification. AAPM is also a chartered member of the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation – International Quality Group (CHEA/CIQG) Memorandum of Affiliation is designed to engage quality assurance and accrediting organizations in a shared effort to affirm and promote fundamental principles for higher education quality.
Who is eligible to apply: Candidate with experience as an office administrator, secretary, personal assistant to CEO, encouraged to apply for this certification.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION FOR SECRETARY
- Developing Secretarial management and Leadership through the promotion of specialty certification as a vehicle for post-licensure professional development.
- Advancing Technology through the development of specialized bodies of knowledge for utilization during the certification process.
- Advocating Lifelong Learning through the requirement of on-going professional development in the re-certification process after achieving licensure and professional experience.
- Promoting the Secretarial profession through the provision of specialty certification as a broadly recognized, specialized credential in the practice of Secretarial Management.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, societies, communities, and the public.
- Certification provides tangible evidence that an individual has excelled in their specialty field of Secretarial Management.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of secretarial and office management and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations and processes.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows secretary to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified and certified professional secretary in their companies.